The international conference »Safetronic« holistically addresses the safety of road vehicles and all related aspects, including but not limited to functional safety, SOTIF, cybersecurity, safety-in-use and others.
The conference offers a rewarding exchange with experts of renowned companies and the excellent opportunity to connect with partners. Next to best practice reports and innovative approaches of leading OEMs and the supply industry, the event will be accompanied by interactive formats.
The conference Safetronic is primarily visited by the industry sectors of
- automotive construction and suppliers
- electrical engineering / electronics
- software development
- mechanical engineering
- research institutes
The participants work in Research & Development, Construction / Product Development, Quality Management, Software Development and Technical Sales Departments.
Updates on trends & developments
- ISO 26262, SOTIF, cybersecurity & safety-in-use
- Successful implementations and best practices
- Innovative safety approaches regarding connectivity, autonomous driving, artificial intelligence, electrification
Call for Paper 2023
The call for paper will start in March.
You will then find this year’s main topics and the corresponding deadlines under Program in the menu.