- The early bird registration deadline is 2022, October 10.
- Safetronic is organized as a hybrid event.
- There is again the possibility to present your company and your solutions in an exhibition area.
We welcome our first sponsor with the company Kugler Maag Cie.
- We have finalized the program. You can find the program agenda under menu item Program.
- The conference and the presentation program will be held in English.
- Please note, the venue for Safetronic 2022 will be the FILDERHALLE in Stuttgart | Leinfelden-Echterdingen.
The international conference »Safetronic« holistically addresses the safety of road vehicles and all related aspects, including but not limited to functional safety, SOTIF, cybersecurity, safety-in-use and others.
The conference offers a rewarding exchange with experts of renowned companies and the excellent opportunity to connect with partners. Next to best practice reports and innovative approaches of leading OEMs and the supply industry, the event will be accompanied by interactive formats.
The conference Safetronic is primarily visited by the industry sectors of
- automotive construction and suppliers
- electrical engineering / electronics
- software development
- mechanical engineering
- research institutes
The participants work in Research & Development, Construction / Product Development, Quality Management, Software Development and Technical Sales Departments.
Updates on trends & developments
- ISO 26262, SOTIF, cybersecurity & safety-in-use
- Successful implementations and best practices
- Innovative safety approaches regarding connectivity, autonomous driving, artificial intelligence, electrification
We are pleased to announce the following companies and institutions as this year’s speakers:
Arm Germany GmbH | Bosch Engineering GmbH | BMW Group | Brose Group | BVR Investigations | CARIAD SE | Fraunhofer IKS | Infineon Technologies GmbH | MCG Management Consult GmbH | Mercedes-Benz Group AG | Renault Group | Stellantis N.V. | Valeo Driving Assistance Research | VDA e.V.
Please find here the detailed conference program.